- Never Used Cryptocurrency?
- How To Buy the First Cryptocurrency to Play Bitcoin Roulette?
- Bitcoin Roulette vs Traditional Online Roulette
- How to Find the Best Roulette Games?
- How We Rate Casinos with Crypto Roulette
- Bitcoin Roulette Bonuses in Crypto Casinos
- Casinos with Faucet
- Mobile Roulette Gambling Sites
- Best Bitcoin Casinos with Roulette- Final Thoughts
Never Used Cryptocurrency?
Our experts have curated everything you need to know about this widespread trend if you’ve never used crypto.
Cryptocurrency is any cryptocurrency existing only in digital form. Mostly, it has no central issuing or regulating body, but it uses a decentralized system to record transactions and issue new units. Cryptos rely on cryptography to prevent counterfeiting and fraudulent activities.
Cryptos don’t exist in tangible form, and no physical notes or coins are available. You can’t touch or hold it, but it’s real.
There are hundreds of cryptocurrencies in the market today. You can opt for coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin and more.
Here are some of the pros and cons of using cryptocurrency:
- ✅ Anonymity
- ✅ Safety and security
- ✅ Instant transactions
- ✅ Less restrictions
- ✅ Reduced fees
- ❌ Highly volatile
How To Buy the First Cryptocurrency to Play Bitcoin Roulette?
When buying Bitcoin for the first time, there are three things to consider: payment method, venue/platform used, and where your Bitcoin will go. Note that the fees you’ll pay when buying Bitcoin depend on the venue/platform and payment method used. For instance, if you’re buying from a person close to you and paying in cash, you’ll have to consider the ‘network fee’ for transferring bitcoins from their account to yours.
Here are some of the ways you can buy Bitcoin:
- Using a crypto wallet – Crypto wallets allow people to purchase cryptocurrencies within the wallets. These wallets are 100% non-custodial, meaning you’ll be in complete control of your coins. To buy crypto, open your wallet on your gadget, choose your preferred crypto and click Buy. Follow all the instructions and complete their instructions. Note that you might be requested to verify your ID if you purchase the digital currency for the first time. However, this will not be required in the future.
- A centralized crypto exchange – These exchanges hold the BTC you purchase on your behalf. You can then transfer it to your wallet. Note that moving crypto from the exchange is subject to specific fees.
- Via a peer-to-peer trading site – A vast range of platforms help people trade cryptocurrencies. They’re a venue for sellers and buyers to post their sell and buy orders and provide dispute resolution and escrow services.
Bitcoin Roulette vs Traditional Online Roulette
As the popularity of online casino gambling continues to skyrocket with each passing day, developers and providers have been innovating quickly to keep up with player demands. Digitization has enhanced innovations, with more payment methods being launched every day. One prevalent trend is the use of Bitcoin in roulette casinos. But how do they compare with traditional casino sites?
- Accessibility – Although reputable bodies regulate most roulette sites that accept crypto, it’s easier for people from any part of the world to bypass their strict laws if they’re using Bitcoin. It’s possible to avoid local laws while using a Bitcoin roulette casino compared to a traditional site. Players can quickly get away with KYC (know-your-customer) requirements. Additionally, you can opt to play in a fully anonymous bitcoin roulette casino.
- Anonymity – Most players highly appreciate privacy, especially regarding their finances. Ripple casinos, Bitcoin gaming sites provide more anonymity compared to traditional areas. They tend to prioritize this feature over other qualities, which gives them an edge. You can earn real cash without providing and verifying your address and name.
- Reduced fees – Cryptos are decentralized digital currencies that help players wager, win, and transfer money discreetly. There don’t involve intermediaries such as fiat transfer services or banks, meaning the fees are lower. If you want to transfer cryptos to roulette websites, you will only pay a small fee – a mining fee.
There is one drawback of using crypto roulette casinos. The prices of digital currencies can be highly volatile, and they keep fluctuating. You might land massive wins only if crypto prices go down, meaning the value of your winnings will reduce. However, this can be an advantage if the prices go up.
How to Find the Best Roulette Games?
When you sign up at an online casino, you can be guaranteed you’ll find roulette games. That’s how popular the game is. Roulette can be a combo of skill and luck where players pick any number from 0-36 on which they believe the ball will land. Gamblers can also wager on another outcome such as color (black or red), number (even or odd, third/second or first dozen) and columns. If you fancy trying out roulettes, here is how you can find the best games:
- Find a reputable online casino – The first step when looking for the best roulette games is choosing a reliable and licensed website. Such a website guarantees that all the fun it provides is safe and fair. Most reputable sites offer titles that are audited by third parties to ensure fairness.
- Do research – Good research ensures you know what to expect when visiting a Bitcoin live casino. You need to be familiar with the rules of different variations of roulette games, the limits and more. Don’t just start playing without understanding what is expected of you. Ensure you read our reviews to know the best titles you can play.
- Try out games in demo mode – Practicing in fun mode helps you familiarize yourself with the rules and to know which games you like.
- Choose the games you’re familiar with – After playing games on demo mode and you want to play for real money, only choose games that suit your taste and preferences.
How We Rate Casinos with Crypto Roulette
Our experts have to consider certain factors when ranking and rating online casinos. Here are some of the things we consider:
- The online casino must be regulated and licensed by a reputable gaming commission. All the websites on our page operate under licenses from leading regulatory bodies such as MGA and UKGC.
- A site should have a provably fair system – Such as a system utilizing cryptographic technology to determine a roll’s authenticity.
- An online gambling site should provide impressive promotional bonuses and offers – Both new and existing members should be able to enjoy a wide variety of offers and bonuses. These are meant to motivate them to continue playing with the platform. Additionally, these prizes should have friendly play-through requirements that are easy to meet.
- User-friendly layout – It should be easy to navigate different casino offerings without any challenges. Sections should be well-arranged and less cluttered. No player should have difficulties locating a specific feature or game.
- Multiple software providers – The best casinos work with top developers to ensure that gamblers have many gaming options. We check for names like Microgaming, Netent, Evolution Gaming, and more. These are some of the most recognized names in the industry.
- Customer Support – We understand that players can encounter problems when playing at online casinos, whether experienced or new to online gambling—because of this, having reliable customer support is very important to us. We only rank sites with 24/7 support.
- Localization – Although it’s easy to sign up at oversee casinos and play your favorite games, it’s easier to play at an online casino licensed to operate locally. You’ll avoid using a VPN or paying conversion fees because these sites accept local currency.
Safety and Security
All the websites we recommend are safe and secure. We check if a casino has the correct safety measures to protect its customers. A site must be licensed and invested in SSL encryption to guarantee safety.
Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
Top Crypto roulette websites provide safe transactions via cryptocurrencies. Players need to send crypto to the casino account from their crypto wallets. You don’t need to provide financial or personal info like bank details when paying via crypto payments. Crypto transactions are faster than fiat currencies. Most Bitcoin casinos websites offer instant payouts.
We like transparency, so we only rank websites that provide 24/7 customer support. All the websites we feature should provide multiple communication avenues, including live chat, email, social media, etc.
Variety of Bonuses
Top gambling sites for BTC roulette games attract new members with impressive welcome bonuses and keep loyal members happy with reload bonuses, new promotions, loyalty programs and cash backs.
Amount of Games
Our experts check the quality and number of roulette games an online site has. They also check the quality of the website’s live dealer games: the more options, the better. We looked at European roulette, French roulette, American roulette, etc.
Easy To Use
Top sites have a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate. We only recommend places with the topmost security standards and an impressive web design. Because most players prefer playing on mobile gadgets, we ensure that all the sites are fully optimized for Android and iOS users.
Besides what our experts think, we check what other players say about the website. We also go through reviews from other expert reviewers to se their opinion.
Bitcoin Roulette Bonuses in Crypto Casinos
The online gambling industry is highly competitive. For online casinos to attract new members, the best Bitcoin roulette websites offer their players a wide range of bonuses. Below, we’ve provided an overview of the typical bonuses on BTC roulette websites.
Almost each Bitcoin casino provides some welcome bonus. The most common offer on a crypto site is the matched deposit welcome bonus. It means you are offered a prize that matches your deposit amount by a specific percentage. You might find a BTC roulette platform offering a matched deposit bonus as high as 300%. When you deposit 1btc, you’ll start playing with 3btc.
A welcome bonus might be divided into three parts. For example:
No Deposit Bonus
A No deposit offer allows players to enjoy BTC roulette free without risking any cash. As the name suggests, you don’t need to deposit some money with this bonus type. You only need to complete registration, and the gambling site will fund your account with a free bonus. However, you cannot withdraw these funds. You can only use the bonus funds by placing wagers on supported games and meeting the wagering requirements.
Free Spins Bonus
Most top Bitcoin roulette sites provide free spin bonuses to their players. The prize comes with free spins that you can redeem and enjoy roulette games without risking any cash. Some casinos might provide these offers to loyal users as an incentive to play new roulette games, while others might offer free spins as part of the welcome bonus.
Note that when you claim any bonus, you have to meet its wagering requirements if you want to convert the bonus amount into withdrawable funds. The common play-through requirement in most gambling site is 35x. It means that you need to place bets worth 35 times your bonus to cash out winnings from this offer. Additionally, most casinos have specified titles that can contribute to meeting these play-through requirements. The bonuses also come with an expiry date. You need to use the bonus funds within the specified period or forfeit it. The period can be 7 days, 14 days, 30 days or 60 days. Always check a casino’s terms and conditions to learn about all this.
Casinos with Faucet
Faucets have been existing since Bitcoin launched. However, their partnership with gambling sites is a new trend and players across the globe are highly appreciating them. When using faucets in a Bitcoin casino, you get a chance to win a few Bitcoins over a certain period. It ensures that your gambling experience will come with fewer risks. However, the crypto casino faucet still guarantees a complete thrill of betting on real money. Playing in these casinos is a fantastic way to earn extra Bitcoins to enhance your bankroll.
Mobile Roulette Gambling Sites
In the modern world, most online casino players prefer placing bets on their mobile gadgets because they can access their favourite games anytime, anywhere. The convenience that comes with mobile gaming is unmatched. Roulette gaming sites understand this and aim to provide customers with a seamless mobile gambling experience. Most of them use technologies such as HTML, enabling casinos to load instantly on most mobile browsers.
Some sites have gone the extra mile and created mobile apps to give players a more personalized experience. Whether playing via an app or mobile browser, you can access all the features, including bonuses and live casino.
You’ll not be missing out on anything when you decide to play on the go. You can access everything available on the desktop version via the mobile version.
Best Bitcoin Casinos with Roulette- Final Thoughts
The massive rise of Bitcoin gambling sites has paved the way for the Bitcoin roulette scene. Roulette games have been some of the most popular options on traditional sites, which is no different at Bitcoin casinos. The increase in BTC casinos has transformed the whole gambling industry. Today, BTC and blockchain com with many pros to the gambling sector. Apart from allowing gamblers and providers to secure and verify all types of transactions, a robust blockchain structure benefits all stake holders in many ways including:
- Enhances data privacy
- Promotes faster access and efficiency
- Streamlined sign-up process
- Guarantees instantaneous and cost-effective transfers
- Digital ID verification
- Ultimate gambling experience
Most players are attracted to this for obvious reasons. Bitcoin casinos guarantee more Freedom, Fun and Money. Sign up at one of the gaming sites on our page and enjoy these benefits!