- How We Rate Dogecoin Casinos
- Popular Dogecoin Casino Games
- Dogecoin Betting
- Dogecoin Bonuses And Promotions
- Best Dogecoin Gambling Sites
- How Does Dogecoin Work?
- What Is The Difference Between Dogecoin And Other Cryptocurrencies?
- How To Buy Dogecoin
- How To Deposit In Online Casinos Using Dogecoin
- Final Thoughts
How We Rate Dogecoin Casinos
Since there are relatively few dogecoin casinos, some players may be tempted to settle for less as a result. Therefore, to avoid this, it is essential to know the right features to watch out for when looking into XDG gambling platforms. We have carefully considered the top dogecoin online casinos and the following are the criteria considered.
- Licensing And Regulation – The main thing to look out for in every casino is its license and also the jurisdiction under which it operates. This is because gambling commissions are tasked with testing each gaming site to ensure they are fit for use. Once a casino is licensed by a reputable gambling commission, then you can be assured that it is legitimate.
- Provably Fair System – When gambling at online casinos, you must be sure that you are playing fair games. That is, there must be no form of rigging or cheating perpetrated by the platform. This is why many gaming centers make use of RNGs to ensure punters enjoy a provably fair gaming system. A provably fair system makes use of cryptographic techniques to determine the authenticity of a roll.
- Great Bonuses And Promos – The bonuses and promos offered by a gambling platform must not be overlooked. The more bonuses and promos provided by the site, the more enjoyable the gamer's experience.
- Variety of Games – The catalog of games provided by any casino is a highlight of its functionality, and this is one feature enjoyed at online crypto casinos. They offer several exciting and popular games like dogecoin table games, slots, blackjack, roulette, dice games, and several others. These games are provided by top software developers like Microgaming, Novomatic NetEnt, Ezugi, etc. Hence, players are sure to enjoy an optimum gaming experience.
- Customer Support – In the operation of any online gambling platform, customer service is very key. The customer support team must always be on ground 24/7 to answer whatever queries the customers may have. Also, there must be quick and easily accessible means of communicating with them, such as via telephone calls or email messages.
- Fast Deposits And Withdrawals – With DOGE casinos, this may be the least of the player's worries. This is due to the fact that deposits using this coin are usually instant and withdrawals are usually processed within a few minutes to a couple of hours. However, gaming centers must ensure they provide other means of executing transactions such as e-wallets, credit cards, wire transfers, etc.
- Security And Trust – Security is another important criterion that needs to be taken seriously when choosing XDG gaming sites. In a bid to prevent unauthorized access to customers' information, many platforms have very strict privacy protocols. Additionally, casinos make use of 128-bit encryption technology to further protect user data from hackers and other malicious third parties.
- Mobile Gaming – With the advent of modern technology, gambling has become a very easily accessible means of entertainment. Online casinos now provide their services to players via mobile websites that can be accessed on mobile devices. This way, gamblers are not limited to playing on computer systems. Some other platforms go a step further by providing mobile applications that can be downloaded on both iOS and Android devices. Thereby, making it possible to game on the go.
Popular Dogecoin Casino Games
There are several games made available by the best dogecoin casinos which can be played by various punters. The most common ones in bitcoin casino US include baccarat, blackjack, poker, slots, etc. Games hosted on reputable platforms are safe and cannot be rigged, especially since most casinos make use of RNGs. These RNGs ensure that gamblers enjoy a provably fair system when playing their favorite games.
Moreover, these games are provided by the best game providers such as Microgaming, Yggdrasil, NetEnt, and many others. Thus, gamblers have the guarantee of innovative game designs and an exciting gaming experience. Also, those interested in live casino games get to play live blackjack, live baccarat, video poker, etc. These games are discussed further in detail below.
Poker is a card game that many, if not all, Dogecoin gambling sites host. It is played using 5 cards from a 52-card deck. Poker is a game with several variations and these can be found on the top Dogecoin gambling sites.
Oftentimes, newbie gamblers are advised to abstain from this game till they gather more experience in the gambling world. This is because it is a game with high stakes, and so players can easily lose their money if they are not careful. Also, poker has a relatively high house edge, thus, reducing players' chances of winning the house.
Furthermore, casinos that accept this digital currency make it possible to play this game using XDG coins. Dogecoin poker games are usually designed by top game providers such as Novomatic. As a result, punters get to enjoy a top-quality gambling adventure.
Blackjack is one of the most sought-after games in every casino and with its little house edge, it is no surprise why. Unlike slots and poker games, blackjack gives its players high odds of winning. This is why many newly registered gamblers troop in to play blackjack games.
Additionally, there are several versions of this game. They include Classic Blackjack, European, Pitch blackjack, and several others. Each of these blackjack variations can be staked on using DOGE, thereby making it possible for crypto enthusiasts to enjoy their favorite blackjack versions.
Moreover, punters who prefer live blackjack also get to have an exhilarating experience while playing at live casino tables. With this, they can develop their skills and also earn excellent prizes.
Casino dice games are otherwise known as craps, and there are many versions of this game hosted on virtually every online gaming hub. In this game, punters bet on the outcome of the role of a pair of dice. With dogecoin dice, bets are placed against the bank using XDG.
When playing dice games, it is important to understand the rules in order to get the most out of it. Since it is a game majorly based on luck, it may not be suitable for newbie gamblers. However, expert punters looking for a fast-paced gambling experience can delve into this game.
Slots are probably the most played casino game that involves betting on the probability of matching paylines. It is a very interesting game that is common both in land-based and online casinos. However, online casinos now offer the option of staking using digital currencies like XDG.
Hence, dogecoin slots simply mean slots that allow players to place wagers on them with this coin. Those who play this game enjoy exclusive bonuses like free spins which can be used to play slots. With these free spins, punters get the chance to practice and play on their favorite slots.
Furthermore, slots from the top dogecoin online casinos are provided by leading software developers. Some of these providers include Microgaming, Yggdrasil, NetEnt, etc.
Lotteries are simply a type of gambling involving a random selection of numbers to win cash prizes. It is a form of gambling recognized by some governments, whereas it is banned by other government authorities in some regions. In regions where lotteries are accepted, it is normal to find a degree of regulation by the government.
Dogecoin lotteries follow the same process as conventional lotteries, except that the prizes are awarded as digital coins. Lotteries usually involve staking little amounts of money to win huge jackpots. Lottery winners are usually expected to pay a certain percentage of their winnings as tax to the government.
Although some regions have begun adopting this form of lottery, dogecoin lotteries are currently not so popular. Hopefully, that changes in the near future.
Roulette is a casino game where players place bets on a single number and then spin a roulette wheel. The rules of this game vary depending on the version in play. The common variants of this game are American, European, and French.
It is a game commonly played by many gamblers for its low house edge, which consequently guarantees high chances of winning. In recent times, this game has become highly popular among crypto enthusiasts, since many casinos now allow players to stake on this game using dogecoin. Additionally, punters get to enjoy special bonus offers exclusive to XDG roulette including jackpot prizes, free spins, etc.
Just as in the case of dogecoin casinos, dogecoin betting simply involves placing bets on sports events using this digital currency. Due to the rising demand for XDG, many sports bookmakers have begun to offer this form of betting. However, it is important to be careful when selecting the right bookmaker for betting using XDG.
There are several benefits attached to the use of this digital currency, among which is the speed of transaction. Unlike other payment methods such as wire transfers or credit cards, crypto transactions are usually swift and offer quick payment processing. Also, security and anonymity are other benefits of this coin.
Dogecoin betting cannot be complete without exciting sports events to wager on. The best bitcoin gambling sites offer a wide catalog of sports for bettors to choose from. The most common events include football, soccer, horse racing, tennis, basketball, and several others. Bookmakers also make it possible to bet on virtual sports, which comes in handy when punters' favorite events are not in season.
Additionally, many bookies offer amazing bonuses and promotions to their customers. Welcome offers are provided alongside several enticing promos such as weekly offers, free bets, etc. Some other bookies go as far as giving out promos specific to particular sports events. With all these features, it is understandable why dogecoin betting is becoming the new rave.
Dogecoin Bonuses And Promotions
The interesting bonuses and amazing promotions provided by the top Dogecoin gambling platforms cannot be overemphasized. These bonuses range from welcome bonus offers to referral bonuses to loyalty programs. Although casinos offering these bonuses are not many, there is just enough bonus to satisfy every punter interested in dogecoin gambling.
These bonuses are used as a means of bringing in more customers to sign up on the casino websites. Usually, the first bonus many platforms give out is the welcome offer. Welcome offers vary from casino to casino, with some requiring a minimum qualifying deposit while others need no deposits. Sometimes, welcome bonuses come alongside free spins which can be used to play specific slots.
Other XDG promotions include a referral bonus, which simply means you get a reward for every player who signs up on the platform through you. Not every gaming hub gives this bonus, but the ones that do, reward their customers generously. Some other casinos give out bonus points in what is known as loyalty programs. These points can then be used to redeem dogecoin that can be withdrawn.
Now that you have a general idea of the general bonuses and promos in dogecoin casinos, let us now look into the more common offers. They are as follows.
Welcome bonuses are the most common bonus types found in essentially every gambling platform. They are a form of deposit offers that are rewarded upon the player's first deposit. Welcome bonus offers are often used as an incentive to attract newly-registered members to make their first deposits.
This type of bonus is usually dependent on the player's first deposit, and they are otherwise called match deposit bonuses. This is because they match every first deposit with the equivalent amount up to a certain percentage, like 100%. Some casinos go as far as giving out up to a 500% match deposit bonus. This means that gamblers get as much as 5 times their initial XDG deposits when they play at these casinos.
No Deposit Bonus
Just as the name suggests, a no-deposit bonus is one that requires no initial deposits before players can claim them. Several popular dogecoin casinos offer no-deposit bonuses to new members as a means of attracting more customers. To claim this offer, users only need to register on the website. Some other casinos may require the player to complete an email verification process before being eligible to claim the bonus.
No-deposit bonuses can come in various forms, but the most common one is free cash bonuses. With this free cash, gamblers are awarded a specific amount of money, usually between $5 to $15 worth of doge. This bonus money cannot be withdrawn, but can only be used to play casino games.
Alternatively, in place of free cash alone, some casinos give out no-deposit offers that have no accompanying requirements. This means that players are not required to fulfill any conditions before being able to withdraw their winnings. For experienced players, we always advise to look at other types of bonuses or other platforms such as tether casino, compare and choose the best option for you.
Free Spins Bonus
Free spins bonus is another way through which online gaming platforms reward their customers for signing up. It is also a kind of no-deposit offer that requires no qualifying deposits. They are usually awarded immediately after players complete the sign-up procedure.
Free spins are usually given out exclusively on slots and sometimes roulette games. With these free spins, users get to play their favorite slots without the fear of losing their money. Moreover, this bonus most times can only be used on specific slots from particular developers.
Casinos With Faucet
A faucet bonus is a bonus type unique to casinos accepting cryptocurrencies, and it is easy to claim. Here, the casino rewards its customers with small amounts of dogecoin for completing simple tasks. The tasks are usually simple and could include completing KYC verification, email verification, as well as two-factor authentication.
Whatever the tasks, gamblers can be assured that there's a reward awaiting them after completion. These rewards are usually very small just as the name 'faucet' implies. Punters can then use the rewarded dogecoin to stake on casino games and slots.
Also, gamblers may not always find this bonus offer at every online casino, but they can be sure to get them at the best dogecoin casinos. One good thing about faucet bonuses is that there are no wagering conditions attached to them. Thus, gamers are not obligated to meet any requirements before withdrawing their winnings.
Best Dogecoin Gambling Sites
In many ways, the merits of using Dogecoin casinos are quite similar to other cryptocurrencies like ETH and BTC. This digital currency also has a few defects to it, but focusing on its advantages outshines its relatively minor cons. Here are a few of these pros and cons.
- ✅ Anonymity And Privacy – A major benefit of XDG casinos is the privacy they give to their users. Since there is no provision of personal information, punters get to keep their gambling and personal lives separate.
- ✅ Fast Transactions At Low Costs – With XDG, gamblers get the opportunity to make instant deposits and timely withdrawals with little to no commission charged. Withdrawals using this crypto usually get processed within a few minutes to an hour. Hence, players can easily access their winnings without much delay.
- ✅ Security – Another great advantage of gaming hubs accepting this cryptocurrency is the security attached to each transaction. Since XDG operates on blockchain technology, transactions are encrypted and so cannot be traced by hackers. As such, XDG transactions provide maximum security to those making use of it.
- ❌ XDG is a very volatile coin and so it is not ideal for newbie punters
- ❌ Limited availability of Dogecoin gambling sites
How Does Dogecoin Work?
Dogecoin, also known as DOGE or XDG, is a cryptocurrency created by software engineers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer. These two engineers decided to create a payment system as “joke”, making fun of the wild speculation in cryptocurrencies at the time. As such, this currency is considered both the first “meme coin”, and, more specifically, the first “dog coin”.
Similar to several other cryptocurrencies, Dogecoin operates on its own dedicated blockchain network. XDG transactions are processed on the blockchain using a proof of work consensus mechanism. The DOGE network makes use of cryptographic techniques and encryption technology to secure all transactions involving this coin.
Now, Dogecoin casinos simply mean online gambling sites that make use of the currency's network to process transactions. Online gambling platforms that accept Dogecoin are currently not so common, but they are slowly on the rise. These gambling sites operate on the same Scrypt network that makes it possible for punters to mine Dogecoin.
Generally, gaming hubs accepting XDG function in the same way as conventional online casinos. Thus, the best Dogecoin online casinos host a wide catalog of games from the leading game providers in the industry. They also offer many bonus offers and promos to their customers.
Furthermore, DOGE casinos provide a means through which gamblers can make swift and secure transactions. These gambling platforms also have several other features, which shall be discussed as we proceed.
What Is The Difference Between Dogecoin And Other Cryptocurrencies?
Dogecoin has a working principle similar to other digital currencies. As such, many may wonder what makes it different from other crypto coins. For this reason, we have brought out some of the main differences between this currency and others.
The number one difference is that unlike other cryptos, Dogecoin functions using a simpler hashing algorithm called Scrypt. Also, DOGE uses a protocol known as “proof-of-work” to retain roles from other Scrypt networks. As a result, Scrypt makes it possible to mine XDG faster while using less power than other algorithms.
Another difference is that while some other digital currencies have reached their maximum market cap, XDG has not. The number of coins that can be issued every year is unrestricted.
Below is a tabular representation of the major differences between XDG and other cryptocurrencies.
|Parameters||Dogecoin||Other Digital Currencies|
|Network||XDG operates on a network called Scrypt||Most other cryptos operate on the Ethereum network or the BNB blockchain|
|Transactions per second||Dogecoin transactions are fast and could be as fast as 33 transactions per second||Other heavier currencies are not as fast, with some being as slow as 7 transactions per second|
|Transaction Fees||Transaction fees between XDG wallets are usually about $0.24 per transaction which is quite favorable||Some other cryptos charge a commission fee that could go as high as $1.54|
|Block Confirmation Time||Due to its speed of transaction, the block confirmation time is a minute||Other slower crypto like Bitcoin take as long as 10 minutes to confirm a block|
|Security||DOGE is not as secure as other currencies due to its lack of technical progress||Since some other cryptos have their transactions public, it is very difficult to perpetrate any malicious act|
How To Buy Dogecoin
DOGE can be purchased using various means and some of the common methods of buying this coin are as follows:
- Using A Crypto Exchange: A cryptocurrency exchange allows you to trade your fiat currency for crypto coins. The first step is to create an account with an exchange that trades XDG and then fund your account. Then, you can proceed to place purchase orders to buy Dogecoin
- Peer-To-Peer: In place of purchasing XDG on an exchange platform, you can buy the coin from P2P vendors. What happens here is that you transfer the fiat currency to any responsible vendor, who in turn funds your crypto wallet with Dogecoin.
- Dogecoin Mining: XDG mining is a process through which miners receive DOGE as rewards for carrying out tasks. The hardware used in mining this crypto is known as Dogeminer, and it operates on the Scrypt network.
- ATMs: It is also possible to purchase this digital currency at crypto ATM stands. You simply have to insert your credit/debit cards and then enter the amount of XDG you wish to buy along with the destination wallet address. Immediately after your request is processed, your DOGE will be reflected in your wallet.
How To Deposit In Online Casinos Using Dogecoin
Before making XDG deposits into your gambling account, you must first have transferred funds into your crypto wallet address. After that, you can then follow the procedures listed below to deposit into your account.
- Visit the casino's website and sign in
- On the homepage, head to the cashier and click on “Deposit”
- Select “Dogecoin” as the preferred payment option
- Input the amount you wish to deposit and click “Enter”
- On the next page, a pop-up will display the casino's Dogecoin wallet address or QR code. Copy the wallet address and paste it onto your crypto exchange's deposit page. Then click on deposit
- Back on the casino's deposit page, click on “Submit” or “Confirm” to authenticate your payment
Immediately after the casino confirms your deposit, your funds will be reflected in your gambling account. Always ensure you cross-check the wallet address to avoid any mistakes or you can alternatively scan the QR code instead. Note that the exact steps may not be the same as the ones listed above, but this is the general concept of all deposit procedures.
In conclusion, despite its minor deficits, any Dogecoin casino has much to offer its customers. And as such, many online gambling platforms are beginning to adopt this method of banking. Hence, we suggest you sign up on any reputable DOGE gaming hub and enjoy all the benefits awaiting you.