- Never Used Cryptocurrency?
- How To Buy the First Cryptocurrency To Play Table Games?
- Bitcoin Table Games vs Traditional Online Table Games
- How We Rate Casinos with Table Games
- Bitcoin Table Games Bonuses in Crypto Casinos
- Casinos with Faucet
- Mobile Table Games
- Best Bitcoin Casinos with Table Games - Final Thoughts
Never Used Cryptocurrency?
Our experts will do their best to explain everything you need to know about cryptocurrency if you want to use one for the first time.
Cryptocurrency is any type of currency that only exists digitally. It mostly has no central regulating or issuing authority but utilizes a decentralized system to manage the issuance of new units and to record transactions. It relies on cryptography to prevent fraudulent and counterfeiting activities.
Note that this definition doesn’t tell you everything you need to know about crypto. We’ll discuss more in this article. Let’s discuss several points:
Virtual or digital currency doesn’t exist in a tangible form and you’ll never find a physical coin or note. However, this does not mean they’re not real. Although you can’t hold it or touch it, it’s still there. The value of crypto is determined by many factors such as what open markets think they’re worth and what users are prepared to pay to get them. You can use them as a medium for exchange meaning you can use them to buy services and goods as long as the seller is willing to accept crypto as a means of payment.
Below are the pros and cons of playing casino games using cryptocurrency:
- ✅ Users can stay anonymous while using crypto
- ✅ Small transaction fees
- ✅ Each payment is highly protected using advanced security measures
- ✅ Exciting bonuses
- ❌ Not all online casinos accept cryptocurrency
- ❌ Highly volatile
How To Buy the First Cryptocurrency To Play Table Games?
Purchasing cryptocurrencies is not as challenging as most people would expect. It’s as simple as purchasing traditional currency although the process is different. The only difference is that you will not walk into an exchange bureau or bank and purchase it within minutes. All transactions happen online. You need a crypto wallet and an account with a crypto exchange.
Although cryptocurrencies are not tangible, they still need to be stored somewhere. Here is where digital wallets come in. They’re software programs that store code and data related to digital currency. They enable you to check your balance and receive and send digital tokens and coins.
Crypto exchanges are digital platforms where you can purchase and sell digital currencies. In simple terms, they’re ‘peer-to-peer’ networks. It means that you’ll be transacting with other people and not the exchange itself. The exchange acts as a platform.
Most exchanges allow you to sell and buy crypto using traditional currencies or other cryptocurrencies.
Below is a summary of ways you can obtain cryptocurrencies:
- Create a wallet at a crypto exchange – You’ll start buying or trading crypto at these exchanges. Note that pricing varies depending on demand and supply.
- Mining – involves using computers to solve equations to earn crypto.
- Get them from a brokerage firm.
Maybe you already have another cryptocurrency, then check out ripple gambling sites and play online games.
Bitcoin Table Games vs Traditional Online Table Games
Bitcoin and traditional currencies have their advantages and disadvantages. However, how do they compare?
- Safety and Security – When playing traditional online table games, most platforms will ask players to provide their banking details and personal information during registration. Leaving such information might be risky because it’s confidential info that can cost you massively if not kept safe. However, in a Bitcoin casino security and safety comes first. These sites safeguard player information highly. They’re safer compared to traditional websites.
- Transparency – If you’ve visited a traditional gambling site, you’ve probably seen several tricks they utilize to attract new members. Some include huge odds, flashy images, and massive promotions. However, some of these promises are not true and you end up experiencing losses. One of the reasons for this is, that most sites hide information from their customers. Bitcoin casinos make it tough to hide any details because they’re transparent. The software they use is straightforward and anyone will notice if there are any unusual changes.
- Affordability and convenience – Bitcoin sites are leaders of convenience, especially among gamblers from nations that have restricted online gambling. You can play from any part of the world because no governing body regulates crypto. However, this is not possible on traditional websites because they restrict players from specific countries. You can also access your winnings instantly and conveniently from any part of the globe. Bitcoin is also cheaper.
How We Rate Casinos with Table Games
Choosing the right online casino can be challenging because of the huge number of websites available online. Most online businesses can leave a person with many unknowns. They don’t provide face-to-face interaction, and in some instances, you might not know who owns the site. But how do you know you’re playing on the top bitcoin casino? Here are the things our experts consider when rating casinos that provide table games.
- Licenses – Every website we list on our website should be licensed and regulated by an authentic gambling commission. Our experts have to check if licensing and regulation information is available on the homepage and the name of the operators.
- Seal from reputable bodies such as eCogra – These seals of approval guarantee that a website is providing fair and audited services.
- Impressive promotional offers and bonuses – our experts will check how an online casino rewards new members for signing up and experienced players for being loyal.
- User-friendly interface – Any site we recommend should have a simple layout that is easy to navigate. Locating vital features and games should be easy for any type of gambler.
- Variety of Casino Games and Software – We ensure that all sites have a wide variety of games and titles to cater to every type of player. Sites that work with multiple reputable software providers tend to be better.
- Customer Support – An online casino should provide 24/7 support in several ways such as live chat, email, and phone. It should also have a detailed FAQ section.
- Fast Deposits and withdrawals – Apart from providing multiple payment methods, online casinos should guarantee fast transactions. If that’s the kind of casino you’re looking for, visit this page: best bitcoin casino with instant payout.
- Security and Trust – Transparency and safety are key when we’re ranking online casino sites. We check whether gambling site safety measures are in place to ensure that player data is safe from hackers. One of the things we check is whether a website has invested in an encryption
- Mobile compatibility – All sites that we recommend are compatible with most mobile gadgets to enable players to play on the go.
Bitcoin Table Games Bonuses in Crypto Casinos
Bonuses are vital to every gambling site. They help attract new members and keep the loyal ones happy. There are many types of bonuses in crypto casinos. Below are some of them:
Reputable platforms have an impressive welcome offer for new members. We check the terms and conditions of the bonus to ensure it’s player-friendly. Welcome offers vary across different sites but it’s usually a 100% match bonus on the first deposit. For instance, if you deposit 1BTC, you start playing with two bitcoins. A casino might add free spins to the bonus.
A casino might divide the welcome bonus in three parts. For example:
|1st deposit||100% match bonus|
|2nd deposit||50% match bonus|
|3rd deposit||50% match bonus|
No Deposit Bonus
The online gambling industry is highly competitive and attracting new members is not easy. Casinos are coming up with smart ways to encourage players to sign up and a no deposit bonus is one of them. It means you’ll receive a bonus just for completing registration. No need to deposit to start playing. It allows you to test a specific website without funding your account with bitcoins.
Free Spins Bonus
Some casinos reward players with free spins during special occasions such as birthdays and holidays while some do it frequently.
Casinos with Faucet
Faucets have been around since the launch of Bitcoin. However, their collaboration with online casinos is a new one and is highly appreciated by players globally. For lucky individuals, crypto gambling can be an awesome way to land huge sums of crypto while having massive entertainment in the process.
With Bitcoin faucets, you can earn some Bitcoin over a specific period. It makes their experience at a crypto casino faucet less risky. However, you’ll still enjoy the full thrill of placing real-cash wagers. Playing in casinos with a faucet is an excellent option if you want to earn extra digital coins to play with.
Mobile Table Games
Apart from pokies, players can put their skills to the test with a huge selection of table games using their smartphones and mobile gadgets. Different types of table games come with different variations to enhance your gameplay. Here are some of the table games you can enjoy on your mobile casino:
- Blackjack – The game is known as a quintessential game that pits gamblers against a dealer. This game aims to have two cards on you add up to more than those in the dealer’s hand. The number shouldn’t exceed 21. Exceeding 21 becomes a loss.
- Baccarat – It’s one of the simplest games you can learn and play and comes with the best odds. The banker and the gambler both get two cards and the aim is to get total points closest to 9.
- Craps – These are action-packed, fast-paced games that feature a pair of dice. It involves a shooter who throws a dice and players must place a wager before he throws a dice.
- Roulette – It’s also another simple game that involves spinning the wheel.
- Poker – It’s a card game that comes in different versions.
Players can enjoy most of these games in live versions at the live casino.
Best Bitcoin Casinos with Table Games – Final Thoughts
When playing in a casino that accepts crypto, it’s important to consider the value of the crypto you’re going to use. Cryptos are known to fluctuate and you need to keep up with these changes too. The value of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies might change significantly over a short period and you have been aware of this. If you don’t, you might be wagering a small amount of your balance in your mind while in reality, you’ll be giving away huge sums of cash. Because of this, it’s wise to check the changes in crypto value each day to avoid losing huge amounts of funds.
Overall, Bitcoin and crypto come with a huge array of advantages such as anonymity, instant transactions, increased safety, and reduced transaction fees that put them ahead of other payment services.