About Quant (QNT)
Quant (QNT) is a token introduced shortly after the Quant protocol network launched —a tech company focusing on automating trust functions across multiple networks and blockchains. The main aim of this network is to connect blockchains and networks together globally without affecting their value function with one another.
QNT is a crypto on the Quant Blockchain that gives digital access to a particular service or application. The tokens then receive an access fee based on certain currency price history, cost, live price, and rules.
This Overledger was created out of Gilbert Verdian’s experience while working with The Australian and UK government. He discovered the usefulness of distributed ledger technologies in solving different problems he was facing.
The creation of overledger to the Quant protocol gives cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum ledgers a way to its application. The protocol functions as a payment validator token used in an over ledger system. The main goal of the token’s protocols is to solve interoperability issues within the stock chart graph in the blockchain industry. One of the reasons is that it’s often referred to as software that connects all blockchains.
How Does Quant Work?
It was designed to remove the barriers in interoperability, communication, and scaling between blockchains and the use of MApps as dApps on multiple different ledgers. The developers organized layers together to achieve these goals. The layers are listed as follows:
- Transaction Layer: This layer has paramount transaction storage. Isolated and varied ledgers are used to place related operations in one layer and then verify them in the all time high blockchain. Under no circumstance will a transaction be invalidated after being validated.
- Messaging Layer: Messaging layer deals with data transfer and other information. The three types of data that can be processed on messaging layer are:
- MetaData functions as a message interpreter and translator of those messages into different languages. For a better understanding of different blockchains.
- Transaction Data
- Smart Contract Data
- Filtering and Ordering Layer: This layer deals with messages, too but in a different way. It deals with Filtering and ordering searches into specific results.
How to Buy Quant (QNT)
You can buy QNT on Bybit, mining, and other various cryptocurrency platforms across the industry. To purchase QNT on Bybit, kindly follow the steps below:
- Sign up for a Bybit account.
- Go to the sports market page and search for the QNT/USDT pair.
- Click ‘buy’ and place your transaction price.
Here are a few things to note to ease purchase:
- Ensure you have USDT in your area Bybit wallet before your purchase tokens.
- Ensure your wallet is paired with a QNT token to avoid wrongly transferring funds.
- Keep your private code safe against internet fraudsters.
Caution: The token’s value can not be predicted at this moment because it’s not yet a stablecoin. Thus, you should beware of the risk involved in trading QNT.